The Next Step.....
The following information is provided to help you understand the methods and fees accompanying DNA testing,
1. For Court Admissibility; picture identification, and social security card of each person is required.
2. At least a $50.00 deposit is required to begin testing.
3. Oral swabs (cotton-tipped) are typically used for collection of epithelial cells from the inside of the mouth.
4. All testing is confidential and never released without proper authorization.
5. Photographs will be taken of all persons tested for court admissibility and paternity issues.
6. In Chain of Custody form, the individual collecting the sample is always #1.
Turn Around Time for Results
• Results are typically available 10-14 days from the time the samples are received in the laboratory.
• Results may be expedited under prearrangement with laboratory.
• Test results are mailed only to all tested individuals listed in the Client Authorization form.
• Results may also be faxed under special circumstances.
DNA Analysis, Inc. follows strict national standards for parentage testing. Currently, DNA Analysis, Inc. is undergoing accreditation by the American Association of Blood Banks (AABB).
DNA Analysis, Inc. participates in blind proficiency testing to assure proper DNA testing and accuracy of results.
• DNA Parentage Test (mother, child, alleged father):
• Each additional person tested (in addition to three):
• Profiling of deceased and storage of DNA samples (deceased body,
• Preservation/storage only:
• $50.00 deposit for mail-order kits (not court admissable)
• Full payment required before results are released to all parties tested
• Payment may be made by personal, or certified check, money order,
• Expert Witness Testimony: $325.00/hour + expenses
Call us at 1-87 STORE DNA to receive a free information kit, or use our Request More Information form.
|[Home] [DNA Profile] [Frequently Asked Questions] [DNA Storage] [Pets & DNA] [Next Steps ...] [Request More Info]|